Cod Fillets with Greek Salsa
- Yield 6 servings
This tasty, heart-warming fish recipes is easy to prepare and will soon become one of your favorite dishes.
- 1 1/2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 8 -- pitted kalamata olives, quatered
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese with basil and oregano, crumbled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh oregano, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 3 -- (7.6-ounce) boxes frozen grilled cod fillets
- To make salsa, combine the first 5 ingredients in a bowl; mix gently but well. Cover and refrigerate about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Arrange cod fillets on a lightly greased baking sheet; bake a 18 to 19 minutes. Top with salsa.