Cod Fillets with Greek Salsa
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2cups chopped tomatoes
- 8-- pitted kalamata olives, quatered
- 2tablespoons feta cheese with basil and oregano, crumbled
- 1 1/2tablespoons fresh oregano, minced
- 1tablespoon capers, drained
- 3-- (7.6-ounce) boxes frozen grilled cod fillets
- To make salsa, combine the first 5 ingredients in a bowl; mix gently but well. Cover and refrigerate about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Arrange cod fillets on a lightly greased baking sheet; bake a 18 to 19 minutes. Top with salsa.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 154
- Fat 8g
- Monounsaturated Fat 6
- Cholesterol 62mg
- Sodium 427mg
- Protein 17g