Coconut Tomato Soup
- Yield 4 servings
A smooth, beautifully colored soup perfect for when you want to bring the tropics home.
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (about 2 medium tomatoes)
- 2 tablespoons minced lemongrass
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 4 lime wedges
- Place all soup ingredients, except for the coconut milk, into your blender. Blend smooth. Add coconut milk, blend.
- To serve, transfer soup into four bowls. Garnish with lime wedge on the side.
Recipe originally printed in the cookbook Ani’s Raw Food Asia: Easy East-West Fusion Recipes by Ani Phyo.