Coconut Tomato Soup
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2cups chopped tomatoes (about 2 medium tomatoes)
- 2tablespoons minced lemongrass
- 1teaspoon chopped ginger
- 1/2teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1tablespoon agave syrup
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 2cups coconut milk
- 4 lime wedges
- Place all soup ingredients, except for the coconut milk, into your blender. Blend smooth. Add coconut milk, blend.
- To serve, transfer soup into four bowls. Garnish with lime wedge on the side.
Recipe originally printed in the cookbook Ani’s Raw Food Asia: Easy East-West Fusion Recipes by Ani Phyo.