Coconut Macaroons with Sea Salt
- Yield servings
Impress your friends with this classic, yummy treat, perfect for parties and dinners. Their rich coconut flavor, savory sea salt, and crisp, sweet brown exterior are sure to be a knockout in any gathering.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 cups unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- coarse sea salt
- Combine flour, coconut, sugar, milk, salt and vanilla. Mix well.
- Drop by tablespoons onto a greased baking sheet. Sprinkle tops with sea salt.
- Bake at 350F for 15 to 20 minutes or until browned and crisp.