Coconut Macaroons Dipped in Chocolate
- Yield: 1 servings
- 2 14 oz bags sweetened coconut flakes
- 1can 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2tablespoons sour cream
- 1tablespoon heavy cream
- 1teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 bag of chocolate chips or chocolate bar/pieces for dipping
- Mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Gently press a portion of the batter into a #12 scoop.
- Place the macaroons on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate or chocolate chips in a bowl in a microwave, or in a bowl over hot water.
- Dip completely cooled macaroons in melted chocolate. Place dipped macaroons back on the parchment-lined baking sheets (you can use the same ones that you used for baking) and place in the fridge as soon as possible. Keep in the fridge until chocolate hardens.