Coconut Lime Snapper Fillets
- Yield: 12 servings
- Mustard Lime Sauce:
- 3/4cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 2tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6tablespoons lime juice
- 3-- eggs
- 1cup coconut milk
- 2 1/4cups fine bread crumbs
- 1 1/2cups flaked coconut
- 1tablespoon lime zest
- 12-- red snapper fillets
- -- Salt
- -- Black pepper
- To prepare sauce, whisk together ingredients until smooth.
- To prepare fish, combine egg and milk in a shallow dish. Set aside.
- Combine breadcrumbs, coconut and lime in a separate shallow dish and set aside.
- Lightly season fillets with salt and pepper, dip into egg mixture, then dredge in coconut mixture.
- Arrange fillets on a lightly greased parchment-lined sheet pan. Bake at 450F for 15 minutes until fish flakes easily.
- Serve each fillet with approximately 11/2 tablespoons of Mustard Lime Sauce.