Coconut Crumb Cake
- Yield: 20 servings
- 1 (12-ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 1 (7-ounce) can or bag coconut
- 2cups sugar
- 1cup pecans, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 2sticks butter, melted
- 1/2cup 2 percent low-fat milk
- Preheat oven to 325F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Place vanilla wafers in a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs.
- Combine crumbs, coconut, sugar and pecans in a bowl; mix well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, butter and milk.
- Pour egg mixture into dry ingredients and mix well (batter will be thick). Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 1 hour and 35 minutes.
—Cora Lee Plummer, Gardendale, Ala.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 310
- Fat 21g
- Sodium 80mg
- Carbohydrate 32g
- Fiber 2g
- Protein 3g