- Yield 1 dozens
The secret to these yummy chocolate treats is the Middle Eastern sesame paste called tahini.
For a touch of elegance, lightly dust with cocoa and powdered sugar right before serving.
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup currants or raisins
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal (such as Rice Krispies)
- Combine tahini, cocoa and honey with fork. Add currants, chocolate chips and rice cereal, stirring until well combined.
- With oiled hands, form mixture into 3/4-inch balls. Freeze at least 15 minutes.
Recipe by Christine Gable