Classic Fried Rice from Kikkoman
- Yield: 6 servings
- 6slices bacon, cut 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 egg, beaten
- 8 green onions and tops, sliced
- 4cups cold, cooked rice
- 1tablespoon minced garlic
- 3tablespoons Kikkoman soy sauce
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Move bacon to the side of the pan; add egg and scramble. Move egg over and add green onions to the skillet; saute for about a minute. Stir in the rice, add garlic and soy sauce. Toss until mixture is well blended and heated through.
Recipe courtesy of Kikkoman.