- Yield 6 to 8 servings
Clam dip can be made ahead of time and is a wonderful appetizer.
- 1 can minced clams, plus 2 teaspoons clam juice
- 1 -- (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- dash Tabasco sauce
- Drain clams, reserving 2 teaspoons liquid. Blend softened cream cheese with clam juice; add mayonnaise and mix well.
- Add onion, clams, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with chips.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Pensacola’s Some Like it South (Pensacola, Fl., 1984).