Simple Citrus Vinaigrette
- Yield servings
Try this tasty recipe as either a dressing or condiment.
- 1 clove garlic, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 1 bunch chopped fresh herbs, like parsley or basil
- juice of one lemon
- juice of one orange
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients, except oil, in a bowl. Then pour in oil in a steady stream while whisking until emulsified.