- Yield 2 1/2 cups
Orange-infused pan drippings give this classic gravy a little extra zip.
Serve with Citrus-Marinated Roasted Turkey.
- 2 cups reserved orange-flavored pan drippings from turkey
- 1/2 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- -- Coarsely ground black pepper
- Place turkey pan drippings in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Combine milk and flour, whisking until smooth.
- Whisk milk mixture into drippings, stirring until thickened. Add salt and pepper. Serve with Citrus-Marinated Roasted Turkey.