Citrus Crabmeat Salad with Pomegranate Seeds
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 20 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Ruby pomegranate brightens up this seafood salad with both color and flavor.
For a time saver, purchase ready-to-use pomegranate seeds.
- 2 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 3 cups mesclun mix
- 2 cups orange sections
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and sliced
- 4 ounces crab meat
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Combine lettuces. Add orange sections, onion, avocado and crab meat; toss gently.
- Combine oil, honey and lime juice; stir well. Drizzle over salad. Top with pomegranate seeds.