Citrus Crabmeat Salad with Pomegranate Seeds
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 0 mins
For a time saver, purchase ready-to-use pomegranate seeds.
- 2cups torn romaine lettuce
- 3cups mesclun mix
- 2cups orange sections
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1medium avocado, peeled and sliced
- 4ounces crab meat
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2tablespoons honey
- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2cup pomegranate seeds
- Combine lettuces. Add orange sections, onion, avocado and crab meat; toss gently.
- Combine oil, honey and lime juice; stir well. Drizzle over salad. Top with pomegranate seeds.