Cinnamon Rolls with Walnuts
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 25 mins
Frozen bread dough forms the base for the Cinnamon Rolls, making them a snap to prepare.
- 1 -- frozen bread dough loaf, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup California walnuts
- 2/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Roll out dough in rectangle. Brush with butter.
- Put brown sugar, walnuts and cinnamon over dough.
- Roll in jelly roll fashion; slice. Arrange slices in 2 round layer cake pans. Let rise. Pour cream over rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- While warm, glaze.