Cinnamon Rolls from King’s Hawaiian Bread
- Yield 12 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 10 mins
A package of King's Hawaiian rolls makes homemade cinnamon rolls quick and easy.
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 package King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup prepared vanilla frosting, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly coat a cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Blend together sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Remove entire dozen rolls from package. Keeping unit intact, slice rolls in half horizontally. Butter top and bottom of cut surface. Sprinkle surfaces with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Press buttered sides together. Pull apart individual rolls and place on cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Drizzle prepared frosting over warm rolls.