- Yield: 16 servings
- 1 (16-ounce) package hot roll mix
- 1cup light beer; at room temperature (never refrigerated)
- 1large egg, beaten
- 2tablespoons sugar
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4cup light brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Coat a 9-inch tube pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with flour.
- Soften the yeast from the hot roll mix in the beer. Stir in the egg, sugar and cinnamon. Add the remaining dry ingredients from the package and beat until smooth. Cover the bowl and let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk, about 45 minutes to 1 hour. Beat the dough again and spread it in the prepared tube pan. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the dough. Let rise again in warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from pan.