Cindy’s Brownie & Nut Nuggets
- Yield: 30 pieces
- 1box Fudge Brownie Mix 9x13 family size
- 7ounces Container marshmallow creme
- 2/3 to 3/4cup coarsely (not finely) chopped walnuts or pecans
- 16ounces Chocolate or white almond bark
- Bake brownies according to box directions and cool to room temperature.
- Crumble brownies into large pieces into a large bowl.
- Add coarsely chopped nuts and toss with brownie pieces.
- Gradually spoon in marshmallow creme, mixing after each dollop.
- You want the consistency of the mixture to be very dense, but not too sticky. Add just enough marshmallow creme to hold the brownies and nuts together.
- Shape mixture into walnut-sized balls and place on wax-paper-lined cookie sheets. Freeze overnight or until solid.
- According to package directions, melt the almond bark in the microwave.
- Dip frozen brownie balls into the melted chocolate using an inserted toothpick. Place on wax-paper or foil-lined cookie sheets to harden.