Cinco de Mango Salsa
- Yield 6 servings
- Prep 2 mins
- Cook 0 mins
A South-of-the-Border mango salsa with a zesty lime kick.
Use this refreshing mango salsa on grilled meats or poultry or even spooned into fish tacos. For extra kick, leave in the jalapeño seeds.
- 3 large ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper, stemmed, seeded, and minced
- 2/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Recipe by Chef Allen Susser, courtesy of the National Mango Board