Cilantro Chicken Sandwiches
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cilantro Dressing:
- 1/2cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 5tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 1loaf French bread, cut into halves lengthwise
- 2large tomatoes, sliced
- 4-- chicken beast, grilled
- 2cups chopped vegetables, grilled (such as onions, mushrooms and squash)
- To prepare the dressing, process the cilantro, olive oil and kosher salt in a food processor until smooth.
- To prepared the sandwiches, drizzle each side of the bread halves with a small amount of the cilantro dressing. Layer the sliced tomatoes, chicken and vegetables on the bottom half of the bread. Top with the remaining half of the bread and cut into four equal portions.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Annapolis’s A Thyme to Entertain (The Junior League of Annapolis, Inc., 2007).