National Watermelon Promotion Board
- 2cups water
- 1/3cup raw sugar
- 2cups seedless watermelon puree
- 1 fresh lemon, sliced thinly
- 1/4cup lemon juice
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2cups chopped seedless watermelon flesh (optional)
- In a half-gallon pitcher with lid, mix 1 cup of the water with the sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved. Stir in the rest of the water, watermelon puree, sliced lemon, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Stir to mix well and chill thoroughly.
- For chunky watermelon lemonade, stir in the 2 cups of chopped watermelon at the end.