Chunky Watermelon Lemonade
- Yield 2 to 3 servings
A refreshing new take on lemonade blends watermelon puree into the mix.
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup raw sugar
- 2 cups seedless watermelon puree
- 1 fresh lemon, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped seedless watermelon flesh (optional)
- In a half-gallon pitcher with lid, mix 1 cup of the water with the sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved. Stir in the rest of the water, watermelon puree, sliced lemon, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Stir to mix well and chill thoroughly.
- For chunky watermelon lemonade, stir in the 2 cups of chopped watermelon at the end.