Cheesy Chicken Subs
- Yield: servings
- 2pounds Chicken Tenderloins
- 1whole Yellow Onion
- 1-- Green Bell Pepper
- -- Half Pound Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- -- Half Pound Shredded Sharp Cheese
- 2teaspoons Aromat Seasonings
- 1teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1stick of Land of Lakes Butter
- 6-- Inch Sub Sandwich Rolls
First, wash chicken and vegetables throughly. Next, dice your chicken, onions, and bellpeppers into quarters separately. Then Heat your Pan to 350 degrees and apply a half-stick of butter. Let the butter simmer down, then add your diced chicken. Let your chicken cook for 10 minutes and
then add your onions and bellpeppers.
Next add the aromat & black pepper seasonings. Let everything cook for another 10 minutes and then let it cool off for about 5 minutes. Add your cheeses and then stuff the rolls with Chunky Chicken Cheese Steak.