Chocolatey Fruit Tower
- Yield 4 servings
Here’s a lot-fat dessert that both kids and adults will love: chocolate, pound cake and fruit.
- 4 (6-inch) bamboo skewers
- 1 premade pound cake
- 8 strawberries, whole, leaves hulled
- 8 raspberries, whole
- 1 cup pineapple, cored, chunked
- 4 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Cut pound cake into 4 (1 x 3-inch) rectangles and 8 (1 x 1-inch) squares.
- Place 1 larger piece of cake on plate; stick skewer in middle.
- Add strawberry, raspberry, pineapple and a small piece of cake to skewer. Repeat with another strawberry, raspberry, pineapple and another small piece of cake.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids