Chocolatey Fruit Tower
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 (6-inch) bamboo skewers
- 1 premade pound cake
- 8 strawberries, whole, leaves hulled
- 8 raspberries, whole
- 1cup pineapple, cored, chunked
- 4tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Cut pound cake into 4 (1 x 3-inch) rectangles and 8 (1 x 1-inch) squares.
- Place 1 larger piece of cake on plate; stick skewer in middle.
- Add strawberry, raspberry, pineapple and a small piece of cake to skewer. Repeat with another strawberry, raspberry, pineapple and another small piece of cake.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 354
- Fat 2.5g
- Cholesterol 9mg
- Sodium 280mg
- Carbohydrate 52.1g
- Fiber 2.4g
- Protein 12g