Chocolate Zucchini Sheet Cake
- 1/2 cup soft margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sour milk (yogurt or sour cream or plain milk will do)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 10 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 325F. Cream margarine, oil and sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla and sour milk.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, salt, cinnamon, soda and cloves.
- Blend with creamed mixture and stir in zucchini.
- Spoon into greased and floured 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate pieces.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes.