Chocolate Walnut Pie
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 20 mins
- Cook 45 mins
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (NOT EVAPORATED MILK)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 -- eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon imitation maple flavore
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 -- 9-inch unbaked pastry shell
Heat oven to 350F. In medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter.
Add cocoa; stir until smooth. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, water and eggs; beat with wire whisk until well blended.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, maple flavor and walnuts. Pour into Pastry shell.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is set. Cool slightly.
Serve warm or chilled. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.