Chocolate Toffee Bark
- Yield: 36 servings
- 40-- saltine crackers
- 1cup butter, cubed
- 3/4cup sugar
- 2cups (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1package (8 oz.) milk choc. English toffee bits
- Line a 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan with foil. Arrange crackers in a single layer on foil. Set aside.
- In a large heavy sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in sugar. Bring to a boil, cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Pour evenly over crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until bubbly.
- Immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips. Allow chips to soften for a few minutes, and then spread with a knife. Sprinkle with toffee bits, and cool.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour or until set. Break into pieces. Store in an airtight container.