Chocolate Soda Punch
- Yield: 20 servings
- 1cup Hershey's chocolate syrup
- 6cups milk
- 1/2gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1quart ginger ale, chilled
- Combine the chocolate syrup and milk in a punch bowl, stirring to mix. Add half of the ice cream, stirring until melted.
- Chill the mixture until serving time.
- Place small scoops of remaining ice cream in the punch bowl. Pour in the ginger ale and stir gently.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Knoxville’s Dining in the Smoky Mountain Mist (The Junior League of Knoxville, TN., 1995).