Chocolate Rice Pudding
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- 3/4cup uncooked white rice
- 1 1/4cups water
- 1/3cup sugar
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3cup raisins
- 1tablespoon butter
- 2tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- In saucepan on stove bring water to boil and cook rice over low heat simmering for 20 minutes until rice is done.
- Combine cooked rice with other ingredients listed above, milk, sugar, vanilla, raisins, butter and cocoa.
- Cook on low heat stirring until mixture is thick, about 25-30 minutes.