Chocolate Rice Pudding
- Yield 4-6 servings
- 3/4 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- In saucepan on stove bring water to boil and cook rice over low heat simmering for 20 minutes until rice is done.
- Combine cooked rice with other ingredients listed above, milk, sugar, vanilla, raisins, butter and cocoa.
- Cook on low heat stirring until mixture is thick, about 25-30 minutes.