Chocolate Pudding Pies
- Yield 6 servings
This desert is so easy and incredibly delicious—a real show stopper.
- 1 (16-ounce) container silken firm tofu
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 cup Scharffen Berger Cocoa or other Best Quality Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 6 individual, prepared graham crust pie shells
- 1/2 pint heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Fresh raspberries for garnish
- Shaved chocolate or mini chocolate chips for garnish
- Combine tofu, confectioner’s sugar, cocoa, vanilla and corn syrup in a blender. Blend until smooth, then chill for 30 minutes.
- Spoon into individual pie shells and chill loosely covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with raspberries and shaved chocolate just before serving.
Recipe by Elizabeth Karmel, courtesy of The Soyfoods Council