Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Yield 2
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup Real California Butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup Real California milk
- 3 packages Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups, chopped (1.5-ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In large bowl, combine brown sugar and butter; mix well. Beat egg and vanilla into butter mixture, add cocoa and mix well.
- In separate bowl, stir together flour and baking soda; add to batter alternately with milk. Fold Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cups into mixture.
- Lightly butter two cookie sheets. Drop tablespoons of dough onto cookie sheets and bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Recipe courtesy of the California Milk Advisory Board