Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Yield: 2
- 1cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2cup Real California Butter, softened
- 1large egg
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2cups flour
- 1/2teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2cup Real California milk
- 3packages Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups, chopped (1.5-ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In large bowl, combine brown sugar and butter; mix well. Beat egg and vanilla into butter mixture, add cocoa and mix well.
- In separate bowl, stir together flour and baking soda; add to batter alternately with milk. Fold Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cups into mixture.
- Lightly butter two cookie sheets. Drop tablespoons of dough onto cookie sheets and bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Recipe courtesy of the California Milk Advisory Board