Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
California Milk Advisory Board
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup Real California Butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup Real California milk
- 3 packages Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups, chopped (1.5-ounces)
Preheat oven to 350F.
In large bowl, combine brown sugar and butter; mix well. Beat egg and vanilla into butter mixture, add cocoa and mix well.
In separate bowl, stir together flour and baking soda; add to batter alternately with milk. Fold Reese's® Peanut Butter Cups into mixture.
Lightly butter two cookie sheets. Drop tablespoons of dough onto cookie sheets and bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here