Chocolate Oreo Cheesecakes
- Yield: 12 servings
- 16ounces cream cheese
- 2/3cup granulated sugar
- 1tablespoon unbleached flour
- 2-- eggs
- 2tablespoons Kahlua
- 1cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 12-- Oreo cookies - original style
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour in medium to large bowl. Mix well with an electric mixer.
- Add eggs, one at a time; mixing well after each.
- Stir in Kahlua.
- Melt 1/2 cups chocolate chips in microwave on low power until chips start to lose shape. Stir until smooth.
- Stir melted chocolate into batter; mixing well.
- Stir 1/2 cup unmelted chocolate chips into batter until uniformly distributed.
- Place one Oreo in the bottom of each of 12 foil cupcake cups.
- Using a spoon, fill each foil cup with cheesecake batter. Cups will be very full.
- Bake at 325 degrees 25-30 minutes or until set.
- Chill at least one hour.
- Frost with whipped cream.
- Serve cold.