- Yield 4 servings
This intense, dark chocolate dessert is smooth and creamy.
- 1 (16-ounce) package silken tofu, drained
- 7 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 tablespoons espresso powder or instant coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 ounce Amaretto (optional)
- Process all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth. Pour into wine or champagne glasses. Chill overnight. Serve with fresh orange slices, toasted almonds or shaved chocolate garnish.
Recipe by Chef Steve Petusevsky