Chocolate-Maple Tofu Pudding
- Yield 4 servings
A ridiculously simple chocolate pudding. Use real maple syrup for the best flavor.
- 1 -- (12.3-ounce) package silken firm tofu, mashed
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 -- pure vanilla extract
- 1 -- dash ground cinnamon
- -- Water, as needed
- -- Whole fresh strawberries or raspberries for garnish
- Combine tofu, syrup, cocoa powder, vanilla, and cinnamon in a food processor or blender; process until very smooth and creamy. Add water as needed. Pour pudding into individual dessert cups. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Garnish with strawberries or raspberries.
Recipe by Paulette Mitchell.