Chocolate Lovers Fudge
- Yield 100 pieces
- 4 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 12 ounces Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 12 ounces Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2 ounces Bitter Chocolate, melted
- 25 -- Regular sized Marshmallows
- Bring the sugar, butter, milk and vanilla to a boil.
- Continue boiling for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in various chocolates and marshmallows.
- Stir vigorously until all are melted.
Hint: I open the packages of chocolate chips and put them aside in a bowl, and put the counted out marshmallows aside another bowl–this makes it very easy to pour into the sugar mixture so that it does not cool too much.
Pour into a buttered 9 x 13 pan. Cool completely before cutting. Enjoy!