Chocolate Layered Dessert
- Yield 16 servings
An easy favorite and will satisfy that chocolate sweet tooth.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 7 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8-ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (4-serving) package instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 350F.
- Mix together flour and butter until crumbly texture is achieved. Add pecans to mixture; mold dough into an un-greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan. Bake until lightly browned, usually 20 minutes and cool completely.
- Blend cream cheese and confectioners sugar with a mixer until creamy. Spoon in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Spread mixture on crust.
- Mix pudding mixes with milk, and prepare according to package directions. Add a splash of vanilla. Spread pudding mixture over cream cheese layer. Spread the remaining 1 1/4 cup whipped topping over pudding layer. Refrigerate.