chocolate ice cream cups
- Yield: 1 1/2 dozen
- 2cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels/pieces
- 1can 14 0z. sweetened condensed milk
- 1cup finely ground pecans
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk; remove from heat. Stir in pecans. In individual paper-lined muffin cups spread about 2 T chocolate mixture. With lightly greased spoon, spread chocolate mixture on bottom and up side of each cup.
- Freeze 2 hours or until firm. Before serving, remove paper liners. Fill chocolate cup with ice cream.