Chocolate Green Smoothie
- Yield servings
Smoothies take just a few minutes to make at home or in your hotel room, are easily transportable and easy to consume on the go.
- 1 avocado
- 2 big handfuls of baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons of pure or raw cacao powder (heaping)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch ginger and nutmeg
- 2 cups water (or try it with coconut milk or your favorite nut milk for extra deliciousness)
- 1 tray of ice cubes
- Stevia to taste (start with 2 droppers of liquid Stevia)
- Place all ingredients in a blender with water going in first. Blend all ingredients together until very smooth and creamy. If you don’t have a high powered blender, blend all ingredients except the ice and then add the ice and pulse to blend last. This is also great poured over ice or without the ice entirely.
- Pack in a to-go bottle or mason jar and sip away!
Recipe courtesy of Casey Thomas, certified Detox, Health and Life Coach, who helps people obtain radiant health and energy, lose weight and heal naturally so they can live the lives they want in bodies they love. Casey conducts phone consultations internationally; get your free report, tips and guidance at http://www.CaseyLorraine.com.