- Yield 4 dozen
These melt-in-your-mouth chocolate fudgy cookies are made with basically three ingredients.
For a loaded variation, add 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips and 1/2 cup pecans.
- 1 -- (18.25-ounce) box Devil's Food cake mix
- 1 -- (8-ounce) container fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 -- egg
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven 350F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In bowl, mix together cake mix, egg, and whipped topping by hand. Batter will be sticky.
- Spread confectioners sugar on plate. Form dough into teaspoon size balls and roll in confectioners sugar. Place on prepared pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes