- Yield 4
These melt-in-your-mouth chocolate fudgy cookies are made with basically three ingredients.
For a loaded variation, add 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips and 1/2 cup pecans.
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box Devil's Food cake mix
- 1 (8-ounce) container fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven 350F. Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Combine cake mix, egg, and whipped topping and mix thoroughly. Batter should be fairly sticky.
- Sprinkle confectioners sugar over plate. Roll dough into teaspoon size balls, then roll through confectioners sugar onto thoroughly coated.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.