Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- Yield 8-10 servings
This is a recipe that my grandchildren enjoy. My granddaughter served it while working at a ranch in Wyoming. It was a hit there too.
- 2 (3-ounce) packages French vanilla pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (9-ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 (16-ounce) box graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar
- Using an electric mixer, blend pudding with milk until thick. Fold in whipped topping. Set aside.
- Place 1/3 graham crackers in the bottom of a 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Spoon 1/2 pudding mixture on top. Repeat. Topwith remaining graham crackers.
- To prepare the icing, heat all icing ingredients in a saucepan until dissolved. This takes just a few minutes.
- Pour over graham crackers in an even layer. Refrigerate for 24 hours.
—Jane Wright, Millville, PA