Chocolate Crescent Witch Hats
- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 10 minutes
- 8ounces refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, such as Pillsbury
- 1/4cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 2teaspoons powdered sugar or unsweetened baking cocoa
- Heat oven to 375F. Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Sprinkle a heaping teaspoon of chocolate chips on wide end of crescent triangle, and roll over once to form brim of hat.
- Form the rest of the crescent triangle into hat shape. Repeat for remaining crescent triangles. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Using fine mesh strainer, sprinkle crescent hats with powdered sugar or cocoa; serve warm.
This recipe by Pillsbury has been posted with permission and appeared as Chocolate Crescent Witch Hats on Pillsbury.com.