Chocolate Chip Zucchini Loaf
- Yield: 20 servings
- 3-- eggs
- 1cup canola oil
- 2cups sugar
- 2small zucchini
- 3cups flour
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 3teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4teaspoon baking powder
- 1cup walnuts
- 1-12 ouncepackage chocolate chips
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs.
2. Add oil, sugar, and zucchini, that has been grated. Mix well.
3. Add flour,salt baking soda, cinnamon and baking powder. Mix well.
4. Stir in walnuts, that have been chopped and the chocolate chips.
5. Pour batter into 2-4"X8" loaf pans that have been greased and floured.
6. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
7.Cool completely and remove frm pans.