Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
- Yield: 16 servings
- 1box (18.25 ounce)yellow cake mix (without pudding)
- 1package (5.9-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/2cup sugar
- 2/3cup water
- 3/4cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 4large eggs
- 6ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1/4cup powdered sugar
- Beat first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl at medium speed of an electric mixer about 2 minutes or until creamy; add sour cream, mixing well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing at low speed just until blended after each addition. Stir in chocolate morsels. Pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch tube or Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan, and cool completely on a wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.