Chocolate Berry Parfaits
- Yield 4 servings
- 2 cups Broken Low fat honey graham crackers
- 2 cups non fat chocolate pudding
- 2 cups fresh raspberries or sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup non fat frozen whipped topping thawed
Additional berries optional:
1. place 4 tables spoon broken crackers oin each of 4 stemmed glasses or 6oz. custard cups. Top each with half cup of pudding & 1/4 cup berries sprinkle with remainning crackers.
2. in a small bowl combined remaining pudding & whipped topping. Sppon topping over cracker pieces. top with additional berries. cover and refrigerate untill ready to serve. (Serves 4) per serving 195 calories.