Chocolate-berry Cream Pies
- Yield 24 servings
- 1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 can frozen cranberry-rasberry juice concentrate, thawed
- 16 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 -- chocolate crumb crusts (9 inches)
- 1 can (21 ounces) rasberry pie filling
1. In a large bowl, combine the ice cream and juice concentrate. Fold in 4 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crusts. Cover and freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
2. Remove pies from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with pie filling and remaining whipped topping.