Chipotle Turkey Club Wraps
- Yield servings
- 8 bacon strips, fried and crumbled
- 1 large tomato, roughly chopped
- 1 chile in adobo sauce, seeded and minced (see Note)
- 2 1/2 cups chopped turkey
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 large wrap roll-ups, such as flour tortillas, lavash, na'an, lefse, or other large flat breads
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
1. Combine bacon, tomato, chile, turkey and mayonnaise
2. Place a roll-up on work surface; top with 1/4 cup lettuce and a quarter of the turkey mixture. Roll closed and repeat with the remaining roll-ups. Serves 4.
Note: Wash your hands carefully after working with chiles; avoid touching your eyes or lips. For complete protection, wear rubber gloves.
Recipe by Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough, “After the Feast,” American Profile, Nov. 19, 2006.