Chipotle Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Yield: servings
- Chicken Breast
- 6-- Boneless, skinned chicken breast
- 3-- chipotles, diced, plus 2 tablespoon of adobo sauce
- 2cups shredded Montery Jack cheese
- 2cups lime flavored tortilla chips, finely crushed
- 2-- eggs plus 3 tablespoon of water
- 1-- 24 ounce mild flavored Mexican cheese dip
- 1cup dry polenta
- 3cups water
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1-- 8.5 ounce can corn, drained
- 1-- green onion, chopped
- 1tablespoon cilantro, chopped
Preheat oven to 325.
Coat a 9×13 Pyrex dish with cooking spray.
Flatten chicken breast between two pieces of wax paper with a meat mallet making sure chicken is about 1/2 thick.
Mix together chipotles, adobo sauce and cheese. Place 2 Tbsp of mixture in the center of each chicken breast, roll chicken breast and secure with kitchen string or wooden picks. Whisk together eggs and water, dip chicken breast into egg mixture, roll chicken breast in crushed tortilla chips. Place chicken breast in dish, seam side down.
Bake at 325 for 30 to 40 minutes.
Coat a 8×8 Pyrex dish with cooking spray.
In a small sauce pan bring 3 cups of water and salt to a boil. Add 1 cup of polenta, stirring constantly for 3 minutes. Add corn, cilantro, and half of green onion and pour into greased dish. Bake for 30 minutes.
In a small sauce pan heat cheese sauce unitl bubbly.
To serve cut polenta into squares, top with chicken breast, spoon cheese sauce over chicken breast, sprinkle with remaining green onion.