Chinese Spareribs from Kikkoman
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 4pounds pork spareribs
- 1/2cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/3cup honey
- 1/4cup dry sherry
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4teaspoon ground ginger
- Cut ribs into serving pieces; place in shallow, foil-lined pan, meaty side down.
- Combine remaining ingredients; brush ribs thoroughly with sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 1 hour.
- Turn ribs over, pour remaining sauce over ribs and brush with sauce. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes longer; brush occasionally.
Recipe courtesy of Kikkoman.