Chinese Spareribs from Kikkoman
- Yield 4 to 6 servings
These ribs, brushed with a soy sauce and honey basting mixture, are roasted slowly for maximum tenderness.
- 4 pounds pork spareribs
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cut ribs into serving pieces; place in shallow, foil-lined pan, meaty side down.
- Combine remaining ingredients; brush ribs thoroughly with sauce.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 1 hour.
- Turn ribs over, pour remaining sauce over ribs and brush with sauce. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes longer; brush occasionally.
Recipe courtesy of Kikkoman.