Chili’s Steak Fajitas Slow Cooker Copycat
Make dinner easy with a crockpot and steak fajitas inspired by those at Chili's.
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 small can (4 oz) diced green chilis
- Soft tortillas
- Cheese, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, corn and diced tomatoes to top
- Cut sirloin steak into bite-size pieces.
- Place steak in slow cooker with chiles, soup mix, and water and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Slice onion and green pepper into strips and saute in olive oil.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove meat from crockpot and place meat, onions, green peppers, and other toppings on fajita.
This recipe originally appeared as Slow Cooker Chili’s Steak Fajitas on sixsistersstuff.com.