Chili-Spiked Peach-Tomato Salsa
- Yield 48 servings
Try this over grilled tofu or on French bread with melted monterey jack cheese on top.
- 1 large ripe tomato, halved, excess seeds squeezed out, chopped
- 2 ripe medium peaches, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup minced red onions
- 1 serrano or jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 pinch salt
- Combine all ingredients in a nonreactive bowl and let sit at least 20 minutes so flavors can meld. Then chill at least 10 minutes before serving. Makes 3 cups.