Chili Rellenos Dip
- Yield 6 servings
A delicious dip to serve at your next party.
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 -- (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 to 3 -- chopped green onions
- 1 -- (4-ounce) can chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Mix all ingredients together; cover and chill several hours until flavors are blended. Serve with corn tortilla chips.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Café Oklahoma’s Casual Recipes for the Casual Sooner Lifestyle, Bon Appetit Y’all (Café Oklahoma, Midwest City, Oklahoma, 2006).