Chili Rellenos Dip
- Yield: 6 servings
- 3large tomatoes, diced
- 1-- (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 to 3-- chopped green onions
- 1-- (4-ounce) can chopped black olives
- 2tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2teaspoons garlic salt
- Mix all ingredients together; cover and chill several hours until flavors are blended. Serve with corn tortilla chips.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Café Oklahoma’s Casual Recipes for the Casual Sooner Lifestyle, Bon Appetit Y’all (Café Oklahoma, Midwest City, Oklahoma, 2006).