Chili Cheese Ball
- Yield 16 servings
This cheese ball features blue cheese and chili seasonings, and is great served with snack crackers.
- 2 -- (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces blue cheese, softened
- 1 -- garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 cup pecans, ground
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Blend cheeses. Add garlic, mayonnaise, Tabasco, 1 teaspoon chili powder and onion. Mix well and chill. Shape into a ball; roll in a mixture of pecans and 2 tablespoons chili powder. Serve with snack crackers.
Recipe reprinted with permission from The Junior League of Pensacola’s Some Like it South (Pensacola, Fl., 1984).