Chili with Ground Sirloin and Kidney Beans
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1pound ground sirloin beef
- 1small onion (chopped)
- 1medium garlic clove
- 1teaspoon olive oil
- 1can tomato soup
- 3teaspoons chili powder
- 3cans kidney beans (dark)
- 1scoop sour cream
- 1tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 1tablespoon scallions
- Brown ground sirloin with chopped onion and chopped garlic clove in olive oil.
- Meanwhile add cans of kidney beans with juice, tomato soup, and chili powder in a large pot.
- Add browned sirloin, onion and garlic mixture to pot and simmer 30 minutes. Serve with a dollop of sour cream, cheddar and scallions on top. May serve with bread or saltines on the side.