Chili with Ground Sirloin and Kidney Beans
- 1 pound ground sirloin beef
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 can tomato soup
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 cans kidney beans (dark)
- 1 scoop sour cream
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon scallions
- Brown ground sirloin with chopped onion and chopped garlic clove in olive oil.
- Meanwhile add cans of kidney beans with juice, tomato soup, and chili powder in a large pot.
- Add browned sirloin, onion and garlic mixture to pot and simmer 30 minutes. Serve with a dollop of sour cream, 1 T of cheddar and 1 T of scallions on top. May serve with bread or saltines on the side.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here